Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Beginning

Well, where to begin? Right now I'm sitting in the living room half listening to the voices of my friends and family, trying to decide what exactly is supposed to be said in a blog. I decided to write a blog because I find life interesting and at times funny, in fact, hilarious, and at other times sad and confusing. Sharing experiences with others helps me to bring perspective and basically is just fun, well at least, I hope that's what blogging is all about. I named my blog "the small things in life" because it's the small things that sometimes turn out to be the most important or bring the most joy. So, what small thing happened in my life today that wouldn't be too boring? Lets see, at this moment my mom is getting extremely annoyed at the ants that keep over-taking the kitchen and my Dad is loading his shotgun to take care of a certain raccoon that has destroyed his bird feeders one too many times. My sixteen year old brother, Tully, is doing hand stands and Lydia, who is basically my sister, is twittering, which I don't understand. My sister Chelsea is playing Mad Gab alone, but successfully conning others into playing with her. And here I am, rambling along trying to be funny or profound, I'm not really sure. But this is only the first small glimpse into my life, the game of Mad Gab is looking exciting and so I will go join them. Goodbye for now!

2 comments: